Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rainbow Colors

One of the unique aspects of human life is the abundance of colors utilized to brighten up our world.

I realized that if I took a little more time to notice things in life; that life is a palate, full of the splashes of color that great impressionists try to capture on their tiny canvas.
God used color to whet our imagination concerning His variegated promises to us who believe. I have placed my rainbow in the clouds over the earth. It is a sign of my permanent promise to you and to all the earth. Genesis 9:13(NLT)
“If you want to have the rainbow, Then sometimes you're gonna have to deal with the rain.” “The rainbow comes and goes, And lovely is the rose.” William Wordsworth
“There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again.” Elizabeth Lawrence




No comments:

Post a Comment