Friday, August 14, 2009

Never Say never

It’s strange how God sometimes jogs your memory, and reminds you of things you’ve said years ago. I remember a conversation I had with a close friend in the Air Force, in 1987. It was about considering immigrating to a new country when we finished our stint in the military. Without much thought, I blurted out that Vancouver, Canada would be my first choice; but I mentioned it would never happen.
Here I am, a Canadian citizen, living in the best place in the world for the last 20 years.

Never say never!

Never say never, for if you live long enough, chances are you will not be able to abide by its restrictions. Never is a long, independable time, and life is too full of rich possibilities to have restrictions placed upon it. Gloria Swanson
Try something crazy. If it doesn’t work, do something else. No idea is too crazy. Jim Hightower.

Nothing is impossible with God. Luke 1:37

No comments:

Post a Comment