Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Colours and Tones

I love how the sun feels on my skin during these warm summer days. Much more than how it makes me feel alive; is the warmth that it adds to the world around me. Colours change the mood; tones transform a scenery. It’s a wonder how the setting sun can add such artistry to a bland canvas.
The experts say that evening is the best time for nature photography. Well, it happens also to be the time I take my nature walks with my wife of 30 years.
Rarely, do you find me without my trusty companion – I mean my camera! I try to capture these special moments as a reminder to me of God’s handiwork and goodness.
Only God can add a silver lining to a dark cloud; only He can paint over a stormy day with masterful strokes of brilliant colours; only God with His Midas touch will wash over a scene with gold for just a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment