Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dreams do come True

Ever since I first started snorkelling at the age of 15, in the murky waters off my birth place, I’ve read about all the best dive sites in the world.

I remember coming across a diving magazine that featured Cozumel and its 100 feet water clarity.
I could only dream at that time what it would be like to actually snorkel in such a place.
Due to my family and church commitments, I gave up snorkelling and that dream altogether.
Who knew 35 years later that I would realize this impossible dream and spend an entire holiday snorkelling and exploring some of the premier dive locations in the Carribbean.
I actually came face to face with a 5 foot stingray, hung out with a three foot toothy Barracuda, came face to face with a 2 foot Grouper and swam with a shoal of multi-coloured fishes.
Sometimes when you give up something you truly love to serve a higher power – He rewards you with the delight of your heart. (Matthew 6:33)

Purple Sea fan coral

A Black Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment