Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Inheritance

Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine. The land you have given me is a pleasant land. What a wonderful inheritance! I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me. Psalm 16:5-8
Every so often, I’d come across a story about some fortunate bloke who is left a large inheritance from a long-lost relative. It’s a pity that I don’t have any rich relatives. However, I’m constantly reminded that I do have a rich “Father” in heaven watching over me and He has really taken good care of me.
Thought for the day:
We often take for granted our greatest inheritance from God – a beautiful and meaningful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment