Friday, January 23, 2009

Sunsets

Photos taken in Koh Chang, Thailand. August 2008

Ever since I laid my hands on my first camera, I have been recording sunsets, every chance I get and every where I travel. No two sunsets are the same. Sometimes, no two photographs of the same sunset are even similar. There’s just something about it that inspires painters, sets the mood for lovers, and challenges poets to be drawn towards it.

Sunsets will always be my favorite setting for the curtains to close on a perfect day.

“Because our Heavenly Father wants us to know Him and to feel His love, He planned a world filled with magnificent creations that bear record of Him and His Son, Jesus Christ. Have you ever counted all the things that bear record of the Savior? There are sunsets and seashells, lilacs and lakes, insects and animals, miraculous mornings and star-strewn skies.” Susan L. Warner

"The eath is the Lord's, and everything in it. The world and all it's people belong to him. For he laid the earth's foundation on the seas and built it on the ocean depths." Psalm 24:1, 2

No comments:

Post a Comment