Friday, September 30, 2011

Psalm 45 - A Good Theme

My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

I’ve never really heard it put this way before; “heart overflowing with a good theme.” If someone could decipher the contents of your heart, what kind of book would it be? It your heart was a musical symphony, what genre of music would it play. Would it be a recurring theme of low notes; a novel full of tragedies, or would it be an upbeat version of “What a wonderful world?” Whatever you “say to yourself” in your heart will express itself cogently to others through your countenance or callous words


The reality of life is this; whatever is in your heart inevitably and eventually works its way to your lips. God, please give me a heart that is refreshed, renewed and full of your sunshine; let it always have a good theme. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment