Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FRIGHTFUL WEATHER

“Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful...”
I just heard that the East Coast just got walloped with 30 cm of snow and strong winds.
Meanwhile, my poor daughter is shivering and scraping frost off her car in minus 30 winter conditions in Alberta, and here I am blogging in the warmth of my office.
What happened to global warming?

This is the reason why I just love living on the West Coast...enough snow to make it festive; cold enough to justify a nice warm fire in the fireplace, and a hot cup of apple cider.

One of the nice things about bad weather is that it keeps families inside –together. Instead of complaining about something you can’t control, take the opportunity to enjoy the company of your love ones.

Break out a board game...sing some carols...and celebrate the reason for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment